Saturday, March 5, 2011

Where Does the Time Go?

It has been a whole month since I posted on my blog. I can't even believe it. My last post was about my birthday party and the funny tags hanging on the wire tree as a centerpiece. Those tags represented the many different jobs I have had since my friends have known me. I'm sure all of you had that figured out, but I just wanted to explain that I really am a "bunnytrail" person at times. Not flighty, as some would think, but just one who enjoys doing many different things. My husband, on the other hand, has been with the same company for over thirty years and has done a mighty fine job in his profession. He loves to tease me about all of my ventures, but always supports me in what I do...sometimes he even gets a little excited about it!! ( let me emphasize SOMETIMES) Regardless, it makes for a nice balance in our marriage! Anyway, just wanted to let you know the scoop ! Have a great weekend! XOXO

No comments: