Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I Am Second

Recently, Emily was telling me about some billboards in the Metroplex that were titled "I Am Second." If I remember correctly, she said they were black with white lettering....very plain, but eye-catching. After a little searching, she found the website http://www.iamsecond.com/ and encouraged me to check it out. It is an amazing site of Dallas area people (some you may recognize) who give their testimonies and profess Jesus as number one in their lives. One of the ladies on the site, Karen, spoke at Josh and Emily's church last week. She is a black woman with an amazing testimony. Also, Jason Castro, who was a finalist in the American Idol competition last season, is a member of this group. Just click on their pictures and you can hear their testimonies and why they individually profess "I am second".

No comments: