Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year, Dear Friends!

Once again, I have been a little slack in keeping up with my blog. Oh well, what can I say? Thanksgiving rolled into Christmas, my kids came and went, came and went again, we flew to Indianapolis for a football game (thank you, Xerox), got a yucky stomach virus and now I am nursing a cold and sore throat. Other than that, things are great! The kitchen is almost finished and the last appliance is being installed today. Hopefully, the backsplash will be finished in a couple of days and things will be back to normal soon. My kitchen looks wonderful...very simple and oh so much more efficient! Can't wait to start putting things on the wall and making it feel warm and homey. I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas and 2009 will bring you lots of blessings. My prayer is that we will all draw closer to our Lord and allow Him to permeate every area of our lives. I love you all and can't wait to see what this new year brings! Blessings to you and yours!

No comments: