Tuesday, May 25, 2010

It's That Time of Year....

when I need to do some SPRING cleaning in my booth, so
I am having a BIG sale!! Yep, everything in the booth is a whopping 20% off thru Labor Day!
Lots of goodies from which to choose


a gift or treasure...just for you! Furniture, shabby treasures and more...




will be waiting for you when you walk thru the door!!!!
Happy Shopping!!
By the way, a BIG announcement is coming soon.........
Stay tuned to my blog and you will see
Just exactly what it may be!!!!!




3 comments:

mary said...

Wow! Looks great!!!!

Flower said...

I have been out of blogland for a while and have enjoyed catching up..just today. The booth and sale look great! The button jars have caught my eye...our little grand daughter can spend an hour looking through a jar of them!
I hope your summer months are going well and you are enjoying good times!

Ms Bingles Vintage Christmas said...

Oh, what a wonderful blog...Lucy is so cute!
Thank you for sharing! You are invited to
come by my blog, too....
www.msbinglesvintagechristmas.com
Leticia