Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Missing in Action!

Yep, I guess you could say I have been missing in action for the past three months. I can't believe it has been that long......even more amazing than that, I can't believe that I actually had a few people miss my blog. Thank you, friends. Well, I guess my last post mentioned that we were going to Maui.....and that we did. It was beautiful and a great trip. Not only did Mark win that trip, but he won another one that took us to Puerta Villarta, Mexico. Sandwiched in between the two trips was out-of-town company, Easter. and a wedding shower at my house. We left for Mexico on April 15th and returned home VERY SICK on April 19th. I won't gross you out with the details, but it definitely took a toll on both of us, as well as several of our friends who were on the trip. Things are now back to normal and life is clicking right along! I thought I would post some pics documenting all of the events, but now I just think I will leave things as is and not try to go back through pictures, etc. I will just begin anew with today and promise to keep blogging!Happy to be back !!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are back I checked almost everyday!! Missed you. Looks like M has a new house. Can't wait to see how she makes it theirs. We must talk soon. Love you, LuAnn