Sunday, June 8, 2008

Speechless

I was afraid if I did not post something pretty soon, all of my blogging buddies would cease visiting my site, so here goes. Basically, I have just been speechless! The week leading up to Emily's wedding was absolutely wonderful and so much fun!! My sweet friends gave her a beautiful bridesmaids' luncheon and her new in-laws threw a fun filled rehearsal dinner party at Perini's. It just doesn't get any better than that!! Seeing her walk down the aisle at St. Paul's will forever be imprinted in my mind, as well as the precious "little girls" who stood with her as she and Josh exchanged vows. Then the reception...Mark and I walked in and were completely overwhelmed with the outpouring of friends and family who gave their time to spend an evening in honor of these newlyweds. We were humbled and reminded (once again) of the love and support of the body of Christ. Words will never be able to convey our heartfelt feelings and emotions as we spent time with you that evening. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

Emily was a beautiful bride! I wish I could have been there in person but my thoughts and prayers were there with you. I have been wondering when I would get to see some pictures! Can't wait to see more.
Love, Phyllis

mary said...

We were so glad to be a part of such a special time! You know, we're all one big happy fam!

Emily said...

hi mom! i love your blog and its new posts! i think im going to create a blog too!!! yay!