Monday, November 24, 2008

I'm Still Here.....


Hi Friends! I can't believe it has been almost 3 weeks since I have blogged. So much has been going on and time has flown ! First of all, we gutted our kitchen about 3 weeks ago ...enough said! Things are going great and I can't wait to show you when it is all done. We don't have a big kitchen, but a cute and cozy one. Just our size! In the meantime, I got rid of the red in the dining room, painted it a soft grayish, blue-green and distressed,stained and sealed my dining room table and chairs. We LOVE the look! In an earlier blog, I had said I was not going to distress or stain the furniture, but I fell in love with a fabric for the chairs that needed the wood to be a little warmer and worn. I finished everything last night and didn't know if I could make it out of bed this morning. I felt and looked like I had been HIT by a train, but I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO glad to have all of that behind me. It was a labor of love, but one I am so glad I did. I was going to post some pics but my camera battery was dead. Will post later! Hope all of my sweet blogger friends have a blessed Thanksgiving with your family and friends!! Love you!

3 comments:

Nancy @ Ella Elaine said...

You HAVE been busy! I can't wait to see it all done. I guess you aren't cooking Turkey for Thursday...

Flower said...

It will fun to see all you have done. I am in a slump...with blogging myself. There is just so much to do with the new dog...kids...and life! The holiday time is busy too....lets just keep doing what we can!! :))

Phyllis said...

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! My boys were with their in-laws today but will be here for Christmas.