Monday, October 10, 2011

Think Pink!

Recently, I purchased these wonderful shutters: pink on one side and white on the other. Ohhhh, the possibilities. I really don't have much pink in either one of the Bunnytrail booths, but I really wanted to show off the color. With it being Breast Cancer Awareness month, I decided to do a pink display to show my support. I put it all together on the back wall of my white booth and it came together quite nicely. I have been doing a lot of hoarding for the upcoming Hico show, so this nice little pop of color spiffed up things quite a bit.
Do you see the little bitty writing at the bottom of the sign above?? I decided to add a little personal touch and share that I am a 16 year , breast cancer survivor. Thank you Jesus for your grace and mercy to allow me to say that. I am sooo blessed.
Have a wonderful day and Think Pink!!!

1 comment:

Brenda's Blog said...

JoCarol, I love this...awesome pinkness!!! Sooo looking forward to Hico Fair and meeting you in person!!! Can't wait for the experience! See you soon!!! Your booth looks amazing and fun!!! Blessings to you for Breast Cancer Survival!!! What a great way to share!!! LOL ;0) Hugs...