Sunday, August 3, 2008

Off on Another Bunnytrail

Sorry it has been so long since my last post, but I have been really busy. As my title states, I'm "off on another bunnytrail"!!! Mary and I are opening a booth at Palazzo Reale on Butternut. The owner of the store is allowing vendors to create their own booths on the north end of the building. Friday and Saturday I searched for doors,etc. to be put together to define our space.
Tim Carter helped me with the project (and did a great job, I might add) and he and Mark set up the framework on Saturday. I then hit LOTS of garage sales to find some great treasures to put in our booth. Would you believe I found a 1950's Sunbeam pink mixmaster on a stand?? It is awesome!!! Mary will be adding her wonderful artwork,tilework and whatever else she creates. I think the title of our booth should be "something old, something new, something created and something used". Anyway, we will be gathering goods for our space and should be ready in the near future!! I will post pictures as it develops!! Come by and check it out!!!

2 comments:

molly said...

How exciting - Let me know when it opens!

Caroline Joy said...

How cool that you found that mixer! I want to go garage saling with you some time!! And I can't wait to see y'all's booth! :)